? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lepak at parade..xD..syoknyer..

waaa..
went to parade today..
very syok lehh..
hahaha
first we met Kelvin..
then we go kopitiam...
because Kelvin called so..
after a few minutes..
i saw somebody went into the Kopitiam..
guess who??
hahahaha
isssss.......
'him'
he saw me, i saw him..
i was very happy..
but got a bit dont wanna see dou him..
i crazy dy..
sighs*
then when he was ordering something at the counter..
i went to the toilet..
because i wanna avoid him..
but then he go toilet too..
=="
i think he heard what i told Kitmun..
its about him..
my god..
pai seh nyer...!!
he used the public phone to make a call..
i was waiting him 'getting lost'
but i scared he know that..
so i just walk out from the toilet..
his friends look at me..
then i back kopitiam
he back kopitiam too..
sighs*
Sofea point me with her finger to him..
he just smile..
then me and Kitmun walk together..
Kelvin with Sofea of course..
then i told Kitmun that i wanna find him..
she bring me go find him at Imax, foodcourt..
but he's not there..
then she bring me to Bowling cheong..
before i step in ..
i already saw him..
then i ran out..
when i saw him, my mind was thinking 'get off la you'
what happened to me?
Sofea said HI to him..
he said HI to Sofea too..
funny her and him
hahaha..
then we back to school..
i saw many pupils in yellow colour shirt..
6.30pm i went into my bus..
i was thinking what happened at parade..
and i felt wanna see him..
at last i success..
i saw him at the outside of my bus..
hahahaha..
then back home..
Sofea told me that she cant go and watch movie with me dy
i was very angry..
i told him 'dont want go jao dont want go la.. bye'
saya sangat kejam la...
i have no mood to do my homework dy..
then i make a decision to ONLINE..
whahahaha..
later on going to sleep..
hehehe..
GOODNIGHT!!

0 comments: