? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Argue again..

in this year
i'd argued with Sofea for three time..
its only two months for school..
if one year, how could i survive?
i didnt betray her, but she said so..
sighs
i dont feel comfortable anyway..
i treat her good, did i?
Eugenia also said that..
but she really make me up set..
at last i say sorry to her..
i should not do that..
become a friend better than become an enemy..
right?
i know she just pretend to 'friend' with me..
sighs..
friendship no more longer..
who care?
i dont care..
and yesterday went to parade..
go with Hoeyyan, Munyee, Samtoh and Ah mun..
hahaha
quite syok actually..
then me and Hoeyyen went to AMC..
but i dont dare to go inside the school.
luckily i didnt go in AMC
because Mrs. Lee is inside there..
today after school dismiss i rush into my mom's car..
because i scared i late for tuition..
every week also like that..
aiyohh...
very busy..
but just only for Thursday..
in the night only can rest..
just now mom suddenly told me
'you and Munyee are sisters..anyway, you have to appreaciate her as your own sis'
then i told my mom what i dont like about my sis..
then i cried out..that time we was at the 'ong kee' nga choi kai..
got many people looking at me..
pai seh nya..
mom told me many things..
i did help my sis more..
but she's the one who dont appreaciate me ma.. not meh?
haiyoh..
feel so small already la me..
umm..
sleep le..byebye

0 comments: