? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY

lin 30 man;
go out eat with family..
then go my aunt's house..
whee..*happy*
then Samtoh and Emiko ask me wanna join them..
then i said yes..
we go fetch Ah Mun first
then go tong kui[station 1 cafe]
umm
not soo many ppl jek la..
thought wanna go clubbing..
but i cant go..
*sad*
then they ordered BEER..
i dont dare to drink la..
then Hoey Yan and her bf join us..
play poker with them..
hehehe..
who lose who didnt the beer..
Hoey Yan lose.. she drink it..
then i lose.. *sighs*
i terpaksa drink it..
before back home..
i ate jo 3 or 4 kopiko...
because dont wanna let my parents know that i drink beer..
pandai right?
then we go back my aunty's house..
play bomberman..childish-nyer..but very syok..
1.30 am my cousinc and i go jj watch movie..[72 bla bla bla]
i dont know what name..
i think 4 only back home..
very tired then jao sleep jo lu..

chor 1;
dad call me wake up..
but i told him that i very tired..
then he let me sleep
he go play mahjong with his friends..
i wake up then go bath..
before bath i curl my hair..hehehe..
fat hou
then i tied up my hair because i curl dou yin yeong jo..
dad gave me angpao..xD
then go my aunt's house again..
took picture with my cousin..


Seng Hoo and me..=]

chor 2;
wake up in the AFTERNOON..
not morning..hehe
go kopitiam with my family..
many ppl la..
we almost wait jo half an hour sin get our lunch..
my cousins brother beh tahan then go mcd eat..
fast + delicious..
go aunt's house again..
it seems boring but actually not la..
go there got lots of fun..
hehehe..
my dad go play mahjong..
then we go eat..
after eat we back home..
waa..
sien dou..
i think almost 11 gam my dad ask me wanna go my aunt's house or not..
then i said of course la
gam sien
reached there..
first thing is gambling..
then took some pictures..

my dad stick his ass on the chair for many hours to play mahjong
they play until 4.30 gam..
but i play bomberman..
nothing to do la..
dad said back home le..
yay..can balik rumah tidur..
hahaha..

chor 3;
back my mom's house..
gambling again..
hehehe

chor 4;
back aunt's house..
because got mou si..
many ppl at her house..
mou si reached le..
everybody get down and see..
yeng..

chor 5;
Hoey Yan ask me to her birthday party..
ten i ask mom..
mom nag me for awhile..
sighs*
at last she gave me go..
hahaha
almost 12.30 gam Hoey Yan's dad reached my popo's house..
i get into her car..
i was blur and forget to wish her dad
because i thought her dad is her brother..
i dont know what should i call him..
then she told me that is her dad..
then i said 'uncle'
uncle gave me an angpao..
hehehe..
we reached Mama Mia..
but havent open yet..
then we go Delight..
i thought ZhiYing was there..
actually she went out..
i called her to find me when she back..
hahaha..
miss her so much la..
then i back home le..

End..=]








0 comments: