? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I MISS YOU BADLY ))=

yesterday before i went to sleep..
i sent 'i miss you' to him..
he speechless..
then i told him 'forget what i told you just now'
he doesnt reply me..
sighs*
then i slept..
in the morning..
i went to Emiko's room..
i get a news..
he sent 'i miss you' to my sis..
awww..
i hate you freaking damn much..
i tell myself to let him go..
i will..
just will make myself more suffer if i still like you..
and because of you
i rejected him..
i hurted him..
if i still like you, everybody will say im a selfish person..
so, i have to~
i can see you in bus except i didnt sit..
maybe a week 3 or 4 times..
its enough..
sighs*
umm
im hungry..
now is 3.33pm..
where is my lunch?
where is Samtoh?
buy ingredient dou gam loi meh?
haiyohhh~
CNY coming soon..
woohooo^^
will be celebrate with my family..
maybe with my friends if i free..
of course wont stay at home..
very busy ge le..
hahaha
use those CNY money to buy things that i like..
but i know mummy dont let ge le
aiyahh..
give her half of my money to bank in la..
pandai kan?
haiyoohhhh~
havent finish my homework..
lazy lahh..
still have moral karangan, sejarah karangan, add maths and pj
do sei me le..
dont know why gam dor homework gehh...
i told emiko
' i realise that study more happier that work'
because work cannot holiday..
maybe one week once..
but study got 2 days holidays of a week..
am i right?
work for the whole day..
study for 6 hours..
study lagi untung..
hahaha
ummm

END





0 comments: