? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

hey!!
long time didnt post le...
because no time + lazy post..
many homework lehh..
hate it!!
and dad said
'im going to Singapore with her'
with the baby?
i know what you thinking dad..
now you've a new family..
26th January
you told me, MunYee and ah Teng that you wont leave us..
but now you're planning to Singapore..
family spoilt my mood
yea, i know my mother's house is better..
so?
i dont care..
i want as usual..
stay at bercham until i 18 or above or forever
family should together whatever things are happening..
please think of my feelings..
very unhappy about that..
umm..
still cant forget about him..
am i a flowerheart..
i like him and him..
dua him..
hahaha
very confusing la..
and i hope THY dont be a self caring person..
although KLY like me before..
it doesnt mean that she will like me now or later..
im not a lesbian
okay..?
wont choose her as my boy..
i'll avoid her..
its good for me and both of you too..
we're just friend..

0 comments: