? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 5, 2010

MUNWAI: dad! i have tuition tomorrow..
DAD: then?!
MUNWAI: can you fetch me back?
DAD: where's your mom?!
MUNWAI: tomorrow is tuesday.. she cant fetch me..
DAD: why on thursday she can fetch, but on tuesday she cant?!
MUNWAI: thursday actually she cant.. just because of she need to fetch ah teng then sun bin fetch me..
DAD: do you know i dont have time?!
MUNWAI: *speechless*
DAD: if your mom dont fetch then you no need to go tuition..!!
MUNWAI: *back my own sit*
DAD: i very busy.. in the night i have to work, morning i have to work and bla bla bla~=S

i was thinking why did my dad said that to me..
sighs*
im polite enough to talk to him..
where's his manners?!!!!!!
am i not important for him?
am i still in his heart?
sighs*
since she born the baby..
me, ah teng and munyee was not on his sight..
okay!!
enough..
very suffer in this family..
hope to grow up faster and then go outstation to study..
urghhh!!

0 comments: