? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

today is mom's birthday..
yesterday i bought a dress for her..
she was so happy..
today she wear the dress out..
we went to jj..
i saw many ppl that i known..
and today dad scolded me why not going back home..
i didnt answer him..
then he 'kam' my phone..
felt not syok dy..
then many sad things came out from my head..
then i texted YY..
and yet argue with her..
actually i dont hope that..
that time i very unhappy..
and your conversation were very rude..
i hate that..
and then HoeyYan chat with me..
i tell her about my family..
because i was very very very fan and felt wanna cry..
at last when im typing msg to her, i cried out..
i was very weak..
sighs*
and i cry yin yao cry..
then only i felt okay..
i love my family..
dont make me hate my family..
be the eldest not that good..
and yet be the smallest not that good too..



0 comments: