? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 14, 2009

today wake up late..
then didnt go shop..
mom wake me up then bring me go shop..
go there sien dou bao ahh..
sit at the counter there 'fatt mou'
at least got movie to see le..
then go back home luu..
mom's car let 'stupid little malay boy' bang dou..
luckily 'mou si'
time to eat...
got sambal udang, soup and fish..
see dou udang sambal jao think dou sofea..
hahaha
cannot eat seafood and bah tahan spicy..
very the fan shu....
hohoho
almost 7.30
my cousin came to my house..
omg..
bising..
all toys had been out of the box..
hmmm..
deng ng sun..
my mom's house just like kindergarden..
many children..

many days didnt think of you..
maybe i my love already fade towards you..=]
GOOD
LAUGH-OUT-LOUD
wohooo..
byebye.xP


0 comments: