? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

today wake up at 9.30am..
very tired..
house phone rang..
my aunt asked me wanna go shop or not..
okay..i go then
no nice clothes to wear lahh..
everyday go shop also wanna wear 'cantik cantik'..
i dont have many nice clothes to wear lehh...
hmm..
wanna buy clothes from my aunt shop le..
takde duit lahh...
sei mou..
reach my aunt's shop, first thing i do is vacuum the carpet..
allahh...
very tired nehh..
then watch video again..
syok-nyer..
HOHOHO
watch until 5.30pm..
sit until ass 'buka bunga' lohh..
haiyohh..
i dont know how to serve customers..
very char siu..
hmm..=[
mum came le..
saw my two cousin's brother inside the car..
after get into the car, ask them to call me..
corvin called me 'wai wai'
medvin didnt call me at all..
sui zai..
reached home, munteng let me scold again..
she really very lazy..
what also want me to do..
later she grow up dy, must regret..
after ate, then go bath..
then online le..
everyday also do those kind of activities...
sien ahh..
later use laptop to watch movie until midnight ge le..
sigh..

MISS MY FRIENDS SO MUCH...MUACXX..
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON..
AND HOPE ZHIYING DONT CHANGE SCHOOL..
DONT LEAVE US..T-T



0 comments: