? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

yeasterday teacher announce which class that we'll be going..
i go 4v3..
=]
good..
i like this class..
although
EnLi and Mandy not same class with me..
but i dont care..
i just want to take i like de class..
wohoo..
LiYean, HoiYee, YongHui, WeiYee
and some old friends same class with me..
i realise that my old friends is more better..
more comfortable too..
because we know each other almost 9 or 10 years..
we are very close last time..
now too..
hahaha
very happy when i chat with them
close friends ever..
and now school ends at 1.50pm
waa..
cant see my friends le..
everyone also back dy lo..
haiyohh
and 2nd recess dy la now
sighs
cant see my dearest Sofea..
hahaha
friday le
must can see her de
Sek Sam Nee give me money as my reward for PMR
i should not receive it
i must give it back to her
but how..
she will very fish ge wo..
haiyohh...
ask for opinion from my friends first..
=]
end here..

0 comments: