? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 28, 2009

went to jusco on 25 December..
hope to see him at jusco
he asked me to hangout with him
but i reject him..
sighs*

wnet to yik foong on 26 December
trade in old pc..
i have to 'bong' that pc to second floor..
shit!!
very heavy lohh..
haiyohh..
and
that old pc jik 20 bucks only..
=.="
daddy ng seh dak trade in dy..
LAUGH-OUT-LOUD
then Aunty Sally buy a new pc for us..
hahaha
thanks..^^
then we go to eat 'kai keok'
yummy!!
then mom wait me at yik foong..
she brought me present that just reached from Japan..
Fukamisan bought it for me..
he gave me a card..
he put 100 bucks inside the envelope..
thank you..^^
and went to enli's house..
syok-nyer!!
LAUGH-OUT-LOUD
ZhiYing, me, CheauYee and EnLi
play together..
hahaha
we snap many pictures
sighs*
hope to see ZhiYing again..

went to The Store on 27 December
buy pinafore at there..
nothing special then..

28 December...
sleep until 4pm only wake up..
what happened to me?
hahaha..






0 comments: