? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year eve!!
for tomorrow, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!
thought go to countdown today..
sighs*
they said very jam..
so didnt come and fetch me..
i know already i cant be go..
anyway, online at home better..
hmm..
and say goodbye for 2009..
wheee^^
i dont like 2009..
because many bad things happened to me..
hate!!
1. chinese new year
not fun all
2. family problem
just make me insane..
i dont like they always argue..
3. my birthday
no one know it..
dad promised me bring me go out to celebrate..
at last leave me alone at home..
and Samtoh cook me fried rice for my birthday..
thanks..^^
and mom say happy birthday to me..
and MunTeng brought me something..
but i forget what is it..
LAUGH_OUT_LOUD
and my classmate sing for me..
and thanks^^
in the night
no birthday cake for me..
sigh*
4. cant go australia
because of the H1N1
hate it!!
5. get caught by principal
caught me drink alcoholic..
6. somebody play my feelings..
lied on me..
cant blame them..
is my fault..
stupid this word is for me..
7. be very negative already..
dont like to study..
lazy..
like to play..
promised myself to be a good girl..
but dont know what happened to me..
more worst than last time..
mid year result is better than final..
mid year im number 4th/41 students in class
but final..?
37th/41..
what a stupid result that i get..
8. pmr result
not feeling happy for it..
when i was in standard 6(UPSR)
i get 3As
mom was happy for my result..
but now..
i get 3As also..
mom doesnt give me any happy mood..
she am si and said 'sighs.. thought can better than last year student(my cousin)
my cousin get 7As
how come i can better than her?
9. lost my best friends
they dont talk to me
is it i got many gangs of friend you all dont like?
yea..
i always find my friends
almost 9 years we be friends
you should know my attitude
you talk to me
then i'll talk to you too..
you dont i dont..

very unlucly..)=
hope tomorrow onwards will be my new days..(=
end here..~

0 comments: